Boost your glow with these mask tricks
It's fun to stop a second to pamper ourselves. It's especially fun when you know it's really making a difference on your skin!
Here's some tips to uplevel your mask - do it tonight, work a mask in weekly, or pull together fun options next time you're together with some friends for spa night.
Glow Powder is a purifying blend you can use as a deep pore cleansing mask while also gently clearing away the upper layer of old skin, revealing glowing skin beneath. It comes dry because clay is awful hard to preserve. There's no natural preservatives, that I'm aware of, that'll keep activated clay from going bad. You gotta mix it with some strong stuff. So that's why it comes as a powder.
But that's fun because you can mix it with all sorts of activators, like these:
- Deep Detox facial cleanser for hydration + deep cleaning.
- Full-fat plain (no sugar added) yogurt for anti-aging.
- Full-fat plain coconut milk for softness.
- Mashed avocado + 1 tablespoon olive oil for moisture & repair.
- Mashed banana + 1 teaspoon turmeric for acne.
- Mix roughly equal parts Glow Powder + your activator of choice into a wet paste (making sure it's wet enough to spread well).
- Apply the blend liberally to your face, neck, & décolleté (be careful around your eyes)
- Let it sit and do it's magic for about 15 minutes (To really make it powerful, hop in the shower to let the steam from the water boost the detoxing action)
- Rinse off gently with a washcloth and warm water.
Enjoy your fresh look!
Hanna is a mom of busy children, is completing her Diploma is Organic Skincare Formulation and is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. Hanna's love of natural skincare began with her own journey of struggle and angst with skin issues. Finally, after finding no solutions she rolled up her sleeves and spent half a decade researching ingredients and formulas until....finally...something actually worked. Most of her time is spend trying to keep up with the kids, folding something like 99 loads of laundry a day, and making sure nobody starves (they seem to do that 30 minutes after meal time). But when she's got a spare minute she loves helping other women achieve radiance, naturally!
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The contents of this email and website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to have that level of knowledge. These posts are intended for basic informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice of any sort.